We work with individual students to design a course specific to their needs (e.g. English for Nursing/ English for Exams etc.)
When are these courses available?
-Monday to Friday.
-Timetable, class length and course duration decided by the students.
-Registered students can start a course on any Monday.
What do we do in the classes?
-Test each student when they arrive and analyse their needs.
– Discuss course content with the student and decide on timetable.
– Use only English in the classroom.
– Focus on the specific skills areas (i.e.Reading, Writing, Listening or Speaking) which the student needs.
– Introduce and practise New Vocabulary and Grammar specific to individual students needs.
– Focus on language areas of specific interest or usefulness to the student.
– Assess progress regularly to encourage students to study and to monitor their progress.
How many students are in each class?
-One or two
-We can also provide classes for larger groups who share learning goals.
-Course content is determined by individual students’ level and needs.
-The school is closed on all public holidays and for two weeks at Easter and Christmas.
How much do these classes cost?
See Adult Price List click here or request quotation.
What qualifications do the teachers have?
– A primary degree.
– An EFL teaching qualification which is recognised by the Irish Government’s Department of Education.
Years of experience in English language classrooms.
Do I need a visa for these courses?
You can apply for a visa here
What levels/types are the classes?
From Elementary (CEFR A2+) to Upper Intermediate(CEFR B2+).> See here for more info on your level