1. Bank Transfer
Payment may be made by Credit Transfer (in €) directly to our bank:
Account Name: Waterford English Language Centres Ltd
Account Number: 92783355
IBAN Number: IE25 BOFI 9061 9592 7833 55
Bank Code: 90-61-95
Swift / BIC: BOFI IE 2D
Bank Name: Bank of Ireland
Bank Address: 60 The Quay, Waterford, Ireland
*Please note that all bank charges must be covered and a charge of 2% must be added to all credit card payments.
WELC has partnered with PayToStudy to offer a secure, easy and fast way to send payments all over the world at no cost. By removing the process of international bank transfers, PayToStudy saves money and time for our international students. Follow the steps below and check how easy it is!
How to make a payment with PayToStudy
1. Check your Invoice Reference Number.
2. Go to www.welc.paytostudy.com and complete the brief registration form. Click 'YES' if you are ready to pay and, finally, select 'Process Transaction'.
3. Transfer the funds to the advised bank account.
4. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the receipt of payment, a copy of your student passport and a copy of your invoice (you can also upload it on the site).
5. Once PayToStudy receive your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to us at WELC and send you a confirmation email of your payment.