from 30th June to 13th August 2018
Programa Júnior de Verano (Residencia)
This programme is ideal for students who want to learn English and enjoy an interesting and varied excursion and activity/social programme, including visits to cultural attractions, indoor and outdoor pursuits and choice of sports, or other fun activities such as cooking, dance, music, drama or arts & crafts.
Given our unique location, students get to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of Waterford City centre which is mostly pedestrianised with interesting Viking Triangle and good shopping but also get to visit other cities of Ireland on day or half day visits (e.g. Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Kilkenny, Wexford,..) and enjoy range of out-door pursuits (e.g. Cycle on Waterford GreenWay, trekking in the Comeragh mountains, surfing at sea-side town of Tramore, horse-riding trek around lake, kayaking...).
We aim to provide students with an understanding of Irish culture and history through both the English language classes in the morning and the engaging activity programme. Cultural lessons are incorporated into the morning classes and allows students to further practise their speaking skills in the afternoon.
Minimum Entry Level:
9 to 16 years
Elementary (A1) to Advanced (C1)
- A fantastic location: The school is walking distance to historical/cultural city centre of Waterford and close to beaches/surf, mountains and Greenway cycle/walking paths
- Residential accommodation is provided in charming Boarding school
- Action-packed fun and varied programme to suit different interest/age groups
- Make new international friends, try new things, learn about Irish life and culture, improve and practice English
- Dynamic qualified WELC staff with round-the clock supervision
- Intensive English language course with qualified experienced teachers, focus on building confidence and communication with extra lessons available
- Integration with Irish children/teenagers
- Sport Plus options – English + Horse-riding, English + Golf, English +Tennis, English + Surf