- Book your group at any time of the year
- Have your language course tailored to the needs and interests of your group
- Stay in friendly host families
- Engage in a full programme of lessons, activities and excursions
- Learn about Irish culture, history, music and sports
Course Name: Junior Group Mini-Stay
Dates: February/March/April/May & September to November 2018
Ages: 10 to 16 years
Duration: 1 week – 7 nights/8 days
Accommodation: Welcoming and caring host families, full board 2 students per family. Supplement for single occupancy.
Course Overview: English programme is designed to meet specific requirements of each group and students are split into classes according to their level. All programmes include a Content and Language Integrated Learning Project (CLIL) to encourage communication and cultural integration. Students also participate in social/cultural/sporting activities and excursions.
Transport to/from school/English lessons & activities: Walking if within 10 mins otherwise host family picks up and drops offs student from each event. Transportation in private coach on all excursions/outings.
- 20 lessons (15 contact hours) per week in groups of 10 to 15 students. Classes are mornings or afternoons Monday to Friday over 4 to 5 days depending on arrival day. Classes are in closed groups and students are placed in appropriate level following level test on arrival.
- Use of all class materials/text books.
- Certificate and report from our Recognised School on completion of course.
- Full board accommodation in welcoming & caring host families –2 students per family in a shared room. Packed lunch provided Monday-Saturday inclusive and on any excursion days. Students bring their own towels.
- Transport to/from all events on programme (including English classes, activities and excursions) – unless within 10-15 minutes’ walk.
- Return airport transfer in private coach from Dublin or Cork airports.
- 1 free leader/teacher with every 15 paying students in single or twin room in host family (full board) including entrances/activities/transportation.
- WELC programme coordinator assigned to group during stay.
- 24-hour office service for emergencies (Spanish speaking).
- Excursion and activity/social programme: includes transport, entrances. WELC leader on excursion days.