Some of our facilities at the centre include:
- Peaceful Georgian building in a quiet cul de sac.
- Bright Spacious classrooms.
- Audio/Video equipment for use with academic and authentic materials.
- Wireless broadband throughout the school.
- Communal coffee room/dining area.
- Music room.
- Five- minute walk to the city centre and many amenities.
- Quiet study areas.
Our Washington Lodge year-round campus is only a short walk from Waterford city-centre with its numerous department stores, restaurants, cafes, libraries, cinemas, sports facilities, hotels, parks, shopping centres, nightclubs, churches, theatres and beaches.
Our International Youth Summer Centre for junior students is located in the enclosed parklands of the Ursuline Secondary School which provide a safe and tranquil setting for morning sessions in bright spacious classrooms. In the afternoons, a fully-supervised programme of indoor and outdoor sports, games, cultural activities and social outings is provided for summer school students